Style Academy strives to maintain the highest quality promotional staff in the province by assuring quality selection and frequent on-going training and constant monitoring.
We offer a unique on-line reporting system, completed by the promotional teams, which is available to all clients subsequent to their promotion, for instant and easy monitoring of feedback.
Promotional services offered:
- On/off trade samplings
- On/off trade merchandising
- Leaflet drops
- Mystery shopping
- Product demonstration
- Sourcing of promotional material / uniforms
Why choose Style Academy?
- Established 20 years ago & reputation as leading NI promotions agency
- Unique on-line reporting system
- MD has 25yrs experience in working with the promtions side of the drinks trade.
- MD actively involved at all levels on a daily basis.
- In house team responsible for training promo assts in grooming, etiquette, self presentation &communication skills.
- Teams dedicated exclusively to your brands, if required.
- 100% success rate in meeting client's last minute requests
Testimonials from satisfied clients:
As ever, I benefited from the high level of service I have come to expect from The Style Academy, your personal enthusiasm, attention to detail and all round professionalism, was very much in evidence. The team you provided to execute a somewhat more demanding role than normal "motor show" brief, were excellent, playing a pivotal role in helping maximize the business opportunity for Volkswagen"
- David Maxwell Director of R.L.A. N.I. Ltd.
"As always, I found the standard of Style Academy service to be second to none. I would have no hesitation in recommending your services in the future"
- Janice Gault, Chief Executive of N.I.H.F.
The standard of the Northern Ireland team has been superb and everyone is exceedingly happy. I have no doubt we will continue to work with Style Academy on any jobs in Ireland"
- Paul Sanders, Freelance Marketing Consultant based in Kent.
Style Academy has solidly provided the highest standards of service to GNI over the past 10 years"
- Jean-Francois Jamet (former M.D. of G.N.I.)
The girls were excellent ambassadors for the brand and perfect role models as to how all promotions should be conducted"
- Georgina Sands, Diageo NI.